Non-Degree Students

Non-Degree Students

Grant Science Center

Apply Now!

Non-Degree at the Graduate Level

If you are interested in taking a graduate-level course, but not pursuing a degree from Mansfield University, then please visit our graduate non-degree page.

Act 48

Professional Educators: are you in compliance with Act 48 requirements?

If you are a Pennsylvania educator and wish to report credit undergraduate and graduate courses taken at Mansfield University to the Pennsylvania Department of Education, in compliance with the ACT 48 requirement, you may do so through our link to Credit Keeper. Click here to learn more.

College Bound

Students walking

Mansfield University's College Bound Program is for serious high school students who know they want to go to college, who wish to explore their potential for college work, who enjoy studying interesting subjects not normally available in high school, and who are not involved with our dual enrollment program.

To participate students must: Demonstrate potential for success at the college level, demonstrate an ability to think critically and analytically, have pursued an academic curriculum in grades 9-12, and have a mastery of writing, mathematical, and reading/study skills. Students must be recommended by their high school guidance counselor.

Registration is easy!

1) Contact your high school guidance department.

2) Complete the Non-Degree Admission Application by clicking here.

Senior Citizens Tuition Waiver

studentYou may register for courses offered in the fall, spring, and summer sessions, and may either audit the class or take it for credit.

Tuition Waiver Policy

You will be asked to complete a Senor Citizen Tuition Waiver form requiring proof of benefits (copy of monthly check or statement from the Social Security Office).

Since only tuition is waived, you will be charged miscellaneous fees associated with the number of credits requested.

A tuition waiver is offered to those who are:

  • Receiving Social Security retirement
  • At least 62 years of age (or minimum age as defined by the Federal Social Security Administration).