Search for departments, programs, people and more...

Transfer Articulation & Transfer Agreements

Transfer Articulation & Transfer Agreements


Mansfield University holds over 250 P2P articulation agreements with Pennsylvania community colleges. You can view these agreements at our profile on PATRAC.ORG.

Find your institution below to view a Gen Ed equivalency chart to assist in planning your transfer to Mansfield University.

Articulation Agreements with New York State community colleges:

  • Corning Community College
  • Jamestown Community College
  • Monroe Community College--in progress
  • SUNY-Broome Community College--in progress
  • Onondaga Community College
  • Tompkins Cortland Community College–initial stages

Articulation Agreements with Pennsylvania two-year colleges. (These are in addition to the Program-to-Program agreements with community colleges through PASSHE):

  • Lackawanna College

Transfer Agreements with New York State community colleges:
View the majors and program course equivalencies under each community college at this link. 

NY Schools
PA Schools
Corning Community College
Harrisburg Area Community College
Genesee Community College
Jamestown Community College 

Monroe Community College


Onondaga Community College


SUNY-Broome Community College


Tompkins Cortland Community College


Reverse Transfer
For community college transfers who have not yet completed an associate's degree, take note: While an associate's degree is not required to transfer to Mansfield, we will gladly work with your home institution to aid in the transfer of your remaining AS degree credits through courses earned with your bachelor's degree at Mansfield.

The PA TRAC widget will help you find course equivalencies between Mansfield University and other colleges. If you cannot find the equivalency for which you are looking, please contact the Transfer Coordinator, Jan Yoder,, and a transfer equivalency will be designated.

Visit to create your student account and obtain comprehensive transfer information about transferring to or from participating Pennsylvania colleges and universities.

powered by pa