Additional information is available by visiting our website or by contacting Lori Cass, Non-Degree Program Director at (570) 662-4873.
Schedules & Grades
You will not receive a copy of your schedule, mid-term grades, or final grades in the mail. You may access and print these online. To review your schedule, follow these directions:
Go to the Mansfield University website: https://www.mansfield.edu/
Click on the 3-dash menu in the top left corner
Click on the drop-down menu for CURRENT STUDENTS
Click on the drop-down menu for WEB LOGINS
Click on STUDENT SELF SERVICE
Sign In with your User name
- Enter your login name. Your login name is your email username (example: studentj). Your initial password for Colleague Self Service can be accessed via the My Accounts page.
- Click on the Student Link to access all of the features, such as grades and schedules. Please note that you will not be able to register for future coursework using WebAdvisor. To register for future coursework, please contact the Non-Degree Program Director
Identification Cards - First Time Students
- If you are enrolled in an off-campus course only, a letter containing your library barcode information will be sent to you (two weeks prior to the start of the semester).
- Students admitted to other State System of Higher Education universities may use their current ID card to checkout books and other materials. You will have to use the Mansfield bar code to access the library databases.
- Please note: in order to physically checkout material at the campus library, you must present a current student ID card.