The Mountie Ambassadors Organization is a key fixture on campus to provide opportunities for students to develop their leadership skills and abilities. Mountie Ambassadors work as tour guides for prospective students and their families, high school teachers and guidance counselors, and any other visitors or community members.
Check out the Mountie Ambassadors!!
- Attend our engaging, fun, and informative TRAINING on Wednesday, January 25th and EVENT SHADOW on Saturday, January 28th. (Register here)
Reach out to any of our current Mountie Ambassadors (Angel King, Tyler Walter, Morgan Vallie,, Ben Ireland, Nikki Ortiz, Shayna Flint others!)
Who can join the Mountie Ambassadors?
Current Mansfield University students who possess the following traits and skills to support recruitment:
- Understanding and knowledge of the campus and its resources
- Knowledge and experience regarding student life
- The ability to deliver clear and accurate oral communications
- The ability to engage with various audiences in a positive manner
- Sensitivity to cross-cultural issues and diverse public
- Character and personality that personifies honesty, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Appearance that exemplifies personal cleanliness
- Strong attention to detail and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to self-motivate and work independently
Why should you join Mountie Ambassadors?
- To increase your marketing and interpersonal communication skills
- Mountie Ambassadors is a community service function
- To develop your resume
- Network with fellow MU students
- Meet new and incoming Mountie friends
2016 Fall Mountie Ambassadors
2016 Spring Mountie Ambassadors
2016 Spring Ambassador Mentors